Behaviours related to Temporal Lobe Epilepsy

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 3 12:32:26 EST 1998

"Jamie & Kathy" <jk_ham at kos.net> wrote:
> My child is a developmentally delayed adult,
An adult is no child, could be part of the frustration...
?
>I am specifically interested in the violent but brief outbursts, the depression
>and the inexplicable, socially restricting fears.

If the person (male? female?) has less cells, maybe emotionbal
programs gone, socially then a sort of correct fear in many
societies, and when there  are less cells in  the front, and not
enough connections from the own maybe less  cells to the
rank-fighting and aggression sector I call eg.3, then eg.3 can  not be
controlled  like someone with full cell-and connection amount does.

Might see to it first sort of boomming around in the bakcground buyt
yet rather detached from the own I, but when going "buumm!!!" for
real, then own I possibly drowing of in some stuff  that is shed out
along the process and sort of being semi-off-line till the  load is
out  again, then being able to regain control evetually.

If it are less  cells could be also all sorrt of other frustrations,
like others strolling by with someone they  look to have real good sex
with and talking about their career plans,  and looking at oneself and
coming to rather frustratring conclusions that might lead  to feeling
depressed.

Knew one with a MBD (minimal brain dysfunction/damage) when he came in
and we'd ask each other how we do, I'd answer  for him shit and he
maybe for me  tired, cause we knew each other's usual reply.

Humour helps.    ;-)

Ever tried to imagine MBD and  testosterone
or MBD and being before the period?

(Or both in combination?
Gives MBD car driving a new style ...

Good cars have no phaser banks.
Though ammunition and energy might be depleted before even having
cleared a quarter of the way and city....)

The area in the front is like a gigantic computer, and it gives me
parallel tracks and additional emotion generator program override
powers and other powers, also to see myself more critically,  and also
detail storage power.

Something wrong there might hinder that and be an  indication.

Lack in the own cells might see  to the sequencer running split, then
the person might restist changes and want all in the same places, so
that the sequencer of the brain can find it, and the own centers do
not  have to dock, and then the eyes are usually the eyes of the
sequencer, and the rate how often you see the sequencer  having
central movement and eye-control and how often the own "CPU" is taking
central control can tell a lot, too.

People  like I will also normally never look at yourm eyes directly.
.The  sequencer might  have your eyes in rough focus without much
detail data, though.
About that you then find stuff under "autism".

Brain damages under  MBD or MCD (Mininmal  Cerebral Dysfunction)

If  that is the  case emotional programs might be mising or only ther
as ruins.
The mising  ones can be learned logically a bit maybe if explaiened
well enough to do so, the  ruins might be built up a little if the
according equivalent is displayed  by the other in sort of powerful
slow time.
So that the own "search" can find what is meant and then sort of try
to match betwen the ruin and the complete model

Commenting other peoples conservations might help as well.

Imagine you were to nearly act-repeat a conservation between two
people and point out what you think they did wrong there,
sort of picking examples  of  which you suspect  or know that they are
similar  enough, then that might be a way to understand  more about
social structures of others and feel less fears.

Have you ever asked what the fears seem to be?

If it are emotional bio-programs, to realize the likely historic
purpose of them, maybe when our ancestors  might still have been on
four feet, might help.

If I work on mental  healing with someone or tell  newies what to do
if they should  feel weird on LSD, that tends to be a very effective
way.
I can only recommend it to other branches to do with mental healing.