Budding neurologist

K C Cheng kccheng at postoffice.idirect.com
Sun Oct 4 10:48:19 EST 1998

Cijadrachon wrote:
> =

> >> Yes, that is why I like akasha better, as that seems  just one step
> >> more vague but for  me uncountably more precise.
> >> =
> >As I am deveoping on the video right now, the control is not direct, b=
ut
> >indirect, via how memories affect our sensing, and from sensing, we
> >control our voluntary mentation and locomotion.  Very difficult and ye=
> >very simple when it's proven. =
> What are mentation and locomotion?
> And, by the ways, the CPUs affect a lot of  the sensing.
> I I decide  these systems are going  to use some sensing  system, or
> if I tell the other CPU to do some motorics stuff, than that tends to
> be sort of law in this head as long as I keep at it and the  head is
> sober enough.
Actually, this part requires detailed analysis and demonstration, and
cannot be summarized in few sentences to convince anyone.
> >> Stored how?
> >>answered already in the other news response. =
> I do not recall
> And I tend to read them.
> You said some vague stuff, but I do not recall I rprecise description
> of how that storing should work.
>If and when memory partricles are electromagnetic particles, storing wou=
ld be simple,  just a scientific reality of atomic and molecular storage =
of electromagnetic particles which is also functinally proven in using me=
mory to perform memory-related tasks.  =

> For  the orcs the bit  with the plastic again?
> =

> >some should
> >get through. =
> =

> SHOULD OR DO?
I have no access to myelin, and therefore cannot tell you.  However,
from the looks of the brain, a thin slice of it would let light
through.  Hence, I feel that photons would go through myelin. =

> >> - According to estimates when did myelin originate?
> >
> >> - When does it develop in a human embryo ?
> > postnatal yearr(KL Moore,The Developing Human, 1988, p373) =
> =

> Yes,  but at what moths in the  fetal period where?
>Sorry, that's for the embryologists.  Even there, it would be difficult =
if they don't have enough  fetus abortus to assess.  =

> To anyone, can photons go through myelin?

-- =

kccheng =BEG=ABa=B8s
http://www.easyhosting.com/~kccheng