Frank LeFever does not "like" Claude Rifat!! And so what?

patanie at my-dejanews.com patanie at my-dejanews.com
Sun Oct 4 09:59:14 EST 1998

My Dear Frank,

I will tell you something:

Claude Rifat(alias Noille,Patanie,etc)will be a remembered name,in the
future,when,both,you and I will lie in the grave for Eternity!

But nobody will ever remember a certain "Frank LeFever"!!!

This is the huge difference between you and I.

And it is my opinion that this is the point you do not like.

Mediocres people hate creative people!!!

Cheers,

Claude