Why is this thread still here? (meta)

Peter da Silva peter at baileynm.com
Sun Oct 4 16:14:00 EST 1998

In article <6v89j0$20r at dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>,
F. Frank LeFever <flefever at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>wildfires/epidemics/etc. could be better contained.  My personal
>preferance would be for NO cross-posting, but a case could be made for
>some small, arbitrary number--e.g. 2 groups besides the primary group?

The limit in Usenet II is 3 groups.

I've set followups to the only vaguely appropriate original group (anything
is on topic in a *.advocacy group), but I'd recommend discussing this in
net.config...

--
In hoc signo hack, Peter da Silva <peter at baileynm.com>
 `-_-'   "Heb jij vandaag je wolf al geaaid?"