Another general comment and a farewell

Garry Jolley-Rogers G.jolley-rogers at zoology.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 4 21:50:20 EST 1998

Nicola is right.  Is there a moderator for this group? I havn't seen
evidence of one. Its relevance is now extremely marginal and it often
strays from its charter. Ill informed philospihizing and oft re-discovered
theories of everything belong elsewhere - until then my attention will be
elsewhere instead.

Garry Jolley-Rogers

In article <36181F61.EEC664EC at papyrus.mhri.edu.au>,
nbridle at papyrus.mhri.edu.au wrote:

I have enjoyed  lurking in this group for the past few years. Up until recently,
I had always found a large enough signal to noise ratio to justify wading
through the nonsense. Now, I'm sorry to say that I will be farewelling, and
unsubsribing from this newsgroup. I have read as much crap as one neuroscientist
can take. It has become too much effort for too little return. I am disappointed
that the likes of Cijadrachon have made it such that there is now no worthwhile
neuroscientific newsgroup on the internet. If there any suggestions of other
worthwhile ( ie., kook free) neuroscience newsgroups/chat rooms/web pages that I
should visit, I'm all ears.

Disappointed, jaded and slightly pissed off.

Nicola Bridle
nbridle at papyrus.mhri.edu.au
Cognitive Neuropsychiatry Unit
Mental Health Research Institute
AUSTRALIA

to reply to me remove the  work nospam from my address
Garry Jolley-Rogers
Dept. of Zoology University of Melbourne
Ph x44846 or x44349 or 98836848 or 93620285

 email :G.jolley-rogers at zoology.unimelb.edu.au