A general comment and a farewell

Nicola Bridle nbridle at papyrus.mhri.edu.au
Sun Oct 4 20:22:41 EST 1998

I have enjoyed  lurking in this group for the past few years. Up until recently,
I had always found a large enough signal to noise ratio to justify wading
through the nonsense. Now, I'm sorry to say that I will be farewelling, and
unsubsribing from this newsgroup. I have read as much crap as one neuroscientist
can take. It has become too much effort for too little return. I am disappointed
that the likes of Cijadrachon have made it such that there is now no worthwhile
neuroscientific newsgroup on the internet. If there any suggestions of other
worthwhile ( ie., kook free) neuroscience newsgroups/chat rooms/web pages that I
should visit, I'm all ears.

Disappointed, jaded and slightly pissed off.

Nicola Bridle
nbridle at papyrus.mhri.edu.au
Cognitive Neuropsychiatry Unit
Mental Health Research Institute