Drosophila NMJ study

Kirk Reimann mrkrud at sprint.ca
Mon Oct 5 01:29:46 EST 1998

Hello,

You could try emailing Ian Meinertzhagen at Dalhousie to see if he can
recommend anyone.   I'd probably like to get into that field myself but I'm
just a lowly (non honours) undergrad with bare minimum experience (3 month
electrophysiology course under S.R. Shaw)   Actually, could you recommend
some reading for me (perhaps of your own work)  I'm having trouble
developing preferences for a particular research field but I'd like to do
invertebrates.

I'm not sure of I.M.'s address but you can find him on the neuro/psychology
on the dal webpage   (www.dal.ca)

What are you going to do (projectwise)anyway?