What are the limits to the size of biological brains?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 4 11:52:55 EST 1998

Get more realistic.

And if I
say  that, it means a lot.

By the way, Frank is likely to mentlly throttle  you if you start out
a discussion about that.

Short comments:

The brain has a body attached,
and very  complex balances,

to mess  around  in any  form with the limbic system is one of the
second  highest evil deeds here on Earth,

you can imitate stuff like the brain without using a brain,
recommend  the article I wrote that contains the candle game,

asteroids behind Mars might be nice,

what do  you do if who you put there decides to kill us,

deciding that humans suck,
and are a risk to  the own  being  that is not worth having,

and all in all maybe more face those who are dying for not  having
enough food or  other stuff  they need,
then working on makiing up artificial brains.

Only stuff I heard  abut bgiger brain coming to  mind at the moment is
people who tied  boards  to the heads of their babies and altered the
shape of the skull and brain within.