Help needed !

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 4 11:52:52 EST 1998

Maybe nothing to  do with it, but zones of my  body might start to
twitch, feeling like stuff under  the skin sort  of  flickering, and
when I dock with the area and tense the muscles there and relax them
then tense them and relzx  them again a few times,  and  then try tp
focus on something else, it  usually  stops.
Might come back a few times, but if I straight stop it that way each
time, then it usually disappears.

With some folks  I do  not exclude  that stress, not enough sleep, and
other stuff might not ahve to do with it, too.

Might be something different though.

Is the impression that the cause are "misfirings" in the face or that
the cause are "misfirings"  in the brain?