Frank LeFever does not "like" Claude Rifat!! And so what?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 4 12:01:56 EST 1998

patanie at my-dejanews.com wrote:

>My Dear Frank,
Isn't he?

>I will tell you something:
Will  you?  Good you announce it.  Else we might not  have noticed.
>Claude Rifat(alias Noille,Patanie,etc)will be a remembered name,in the
>future,when,both,you and I will lie in the grave for Eternity!

I am sure that that will help you a lot  then.

So far I do not recall stuff  of you that was impressive.

Most impressive so far for me  was the article indicating being able
to perceive something sub-limbic.
But he still mistook the cingulate or the own, that is above the own
"door to perception".

>But nobody will ever remember a certain "Frank LeFever"!!!
>
>This is the huge difference between you and I.
>
>And it is my opinion that this is the point you do not like.
>
>Mediocres people hate creative people!!!

Meciocre, indeed.
And nuts in a lot.

But I would not bet my arse on that  Frank LeFever will not be
remebered at least for a short while,
as he is making up being a headblind by trying to get a lot  of data
of his branch.
Ignoring the rest of  the  planet  he often makes a ... of  himself,
but within neuro they nearly all seem to do that, so among the
sense-censored it might go rather unnoticed.

...And do me a favour and either define consciousness, with sectors
and all, or use it in the plural.