Time Magazine: delete bionet.neuroscience

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 5 20:43:38 EST 1998

This thread was perhaps maliciously cross-posted to bionet.neuroscience
originally, and since perpetuated carelessly by others.  Wouold coul
take a moment to delete bionet.neuroscience  from the list of groups in
the address field before posting further contributions to it?

I understand that some in the amiga.advocacy group have a similar
complaint, and might appreciate your deleting that group as well.

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group

Recent example of inapproporiate material follows: