Time Magazine: WOMAN of the Millennium

Joseph Askew jaskew at chomsky.arts.adelaide.edu.au
Sun Oct 4 16:55:25 EST 1998

In article <3613D057.1DBC957B at primenet.com> Jack Andrews <amiga at primenet.com> writes:

>What has the rest of the thread got to do with Amigas? In all this thread
>you only object to my posts, really didn't want to see the male bullshit
>challanged...ha! that's funny.

What male bullshit? what challenge? I don't know what the purpose
of all those posts was, but if it was an effort to prove what a
major contribution women have played in history then I think you
failed. Sure, it was interesting, but a bunch of mostly unimportant
people does nothing much except show how much women were excluded
from the important events of the past. Unless you were Vietnamese
I suppose.

Joseph

Note the restricted follow-ups.

--
   Reason Why I'm Never Going to Get an Academic Job Number Three:
    "[Monsanto] said that they had carried out 'extensive safety