Budding neurologist

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 6 09:09:07 EST 1998

wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu (Walter Eric Johnson) wrote:

>: > As far as Cheng's honesty?  He claims to have all these great
>: > things he has discovered (460 volumes worth!) but everything
>: > he posts is pure, unadulterated crap. =
>:
>: Talking about your own prejudiced yapping?  What else have you shown to
>: us that you have is not "crap?"

Are  you talking/writing to yourself  often?

How about you enlighten us with yours?

>The first point marks you, in my mind, as just another person who
>doesn't understand the subject and rather than attempting to learn
>the subject, makes it up in his mind.

...said one sense-censored, not using some of the senses the Vatican
forbade for brain energy perception,  to the other...

Maybe Cheng is
- really busy with his projects
- and not that much  into giving you his theories because you are not
giving constructive criticism  or at least your  theories concerning
what he sais but are basically just taking your moods out?

At least he has  the courage to give his and you not.