Budding neurologist

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 6 00:09:24 EST 1998

>>it is certain that the incoming nerve
>> >impulses do interact and activate the central cortical sensorineurons
>> >for perception to  occur.
>> No.
>This is obviously "yes."  But if you want to say that without
>interaction between the incoming sensory impulses the brain can sense
>the responsible exeternal stimulus, I think you are joking.

The "no" referred to the "for".

>I'll let basic physics books do that.
Because you do not understand because they do not  understand becaues
you are both not using  the sense the Catholics forbade.
But you are using  terms that you are not  really understanding the
base of anyway and defend them.

>>If and when memory partricles are electromagnetic particles, storing wou=
>ld be simple,
Better drop the electromagnetic.
And, by the way within telepathy I cannot call up the memories of
other people so far, and maybe never.
It is a bit more than just the little stuff. It has to  do with
systems and chemical stuff in  them.

How regretful that Frank after proclaiming his and his branches
knowledge in such things in general over others did not delight us
with his latest theories about THE memory...

>just a scientific reality of atomic and molecular storage =
>of electromagnetic
very scientific and very much reality indeed, lol...

Drop the electromagnetic bit and  take in some more complex theories
than just that.

And the little stuff is part  but not all.

>particles which is also functinally proven in using me=
>mory to perform memory-related tasks.  =

And discern between different memory systems.

>rst=
>> > postnatal yearr(KL Moore,The Developing Human, 1988, p373) =

Thanks.

>> Yes,  but at what months in the  fetal period where?
>>Sorry, that's for the embryologists.  Even there, it would be difficult =
>if they don't have enough  fetus abortus to assess.  =

I'd not need  the day, just roughly 1-2 months would be already fine,
and also not that necessay.
Just historically  interesting  for me and for MS and magic.