Budding neurologist

K C Cheng kccheng at postoffice.idirect.com
Thu Oct 8 10:40:47 EST 1998

Walter Eric Johnson wrote:
> =

> K C Cheng (kccheng at postoffice.idirect.com) wrote:
> : If a person knowing not much can make up 50,000 pages, only a psychot=
ic
> : would call him "not knowing much!" =
> =

> I don't believe anyone is capable of making 50,000 pages worth of
> discoveries.
> =

> Eric Johnson
You are again letting your skepticism get the best of you!!!   I don't
have 50,000, but 47,000 now, and how about 3,000 more pages in a few
years?  Easy.
There are lots to talk about,not just metaphysics, but science,
psychology, other branches of philosophy, law, etc.
Well, maybe one day you might wish to see them for yourself or have a
chance to see them in print yet.   Perhaps very soon--- if your
President  Clinton comes through with his "promise."
If you lived next door to me, you would have known that to be true.
There is always a first time.  Newton didn't have modern taperecorders. =

That's why he didn't have 50,000 pages.  But if he had taperecorders, he
might have done that too.
-- =

kccheng =BEG=ABa=B8s
http://www.easyhosting.com/~kccheng