A general comment and a farewell

dstenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dstenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Thu Oct 8 02:24:14 EST 1998

Nicola Bridle <nbridle at papyrus.mhri.edu.au> wrote:
> ...Now, I'm sorry to say that I will be farewelling, and
> unsubsribing from this newsgroup. I have read as much crap as one neuroscientist
> can take. It has become too much effort for too little return. I am disappointed
> that the likes of Cijadrachon have made it such that there is now no worthwhile
> neuroscientific newsgroup on the internet. ...

You are right, of course. Even if one uses the capapilities of one's
newsreader to skip the likely bullshit, the return is really very slight
these days. I remember that someone actually offered to moderate the
newsgroup a while ago; clearly this what has to be done.
  (Oh, Cijadrachon, you do not have to comment, if you can stop that
automatism. It is apparent that you have knowledge, but the delusional
part seems to dominate).

Dag Stenberg