neuronal card

Mentifex mentifex at scn.org
Tue Oct 6 19:42:25 EST 1998

Philippe Crochat <crochat at club-internet.fr> issued a "m'aidez" on 6oct98:

> I am at the moment developping an electronical card for
> interfacing the neuronal card from ibm.

  This card-mention looks like the "ZISC" Zero Instruction Set Computing
  chip discussed a while back in comp.arch and in comp.robotics.misc,
  and an item certainly of interest for the neural newsgroups.
  Can anyone please help out Monsieur Crochat?  Also, can anyone help
  me (Mentifex/Arthur) with technical help on how in PINE to set
  the "followup to" newsgroups so that I can post in two or three ngs
  but channel all the follow-ups to one most pertinent newsgroup,
  as for insance in this case: ONLY comp.robotics.misc, where
  Mr. Crochat will be looking for an answer to his inquiry?  Please,
  I just need to know the format of the line of text in PINE to set
  the followups, the way Peter da Silva does so expertly.