A general comment and a farewell

Matt Jones jonesmat at ohsu.edu
Fri Oct 9 12:56:30 EST 1998

In another post, F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D. writes:
>I'm staying also.  I urge others to stay and restore neuroscience
>discussion by  (1) contributing questions and/or answers
>               (2) ignoring kooks, or responding to them directly
                  rather than by posting to the group if they reject
>                  criticism repeatedly and irresponsibly.
>                (3) helping to stamp out crosss-posting, by deleting
>                 bionet.neuroscience from the list of groups receiving
>                 any off-topic discussion you are tempted to
                   contribute to, and/or by replying directly to other
                   discussants and requesting that they delete
          bionet.neuroscience from the list.

I agree with Dr. LeFever. No offense Nicola, but instead of lurking, then
bailing with the intent of checking back in 6 months to see if things
have magically gotten better, why not actually _contribute_. Seems to me
that's the only way things will balance out, kook-wise.

Cheers,

Matt Jones