Corea Huntington

aurelio rm03714 at
Fri Oct 9 11:34:46 EST 1998

My wife has 29 years and his mother you is she cuts from Corea
yesterday you has effected a visit from the neurologist specializato for
the care of the chorea of huntington, she has some problems in the to walk
a tic to the shoulder and of the times of the problems of concentration,
haver effetuato of the tests
you/they have confirmed there that it is sick of Corea even if I have tried
to let understand him that these symptoms she has them from when it is
You have given us some medicines and you am:

MELLERETE 10Mg 1/2 tablet to colazione,1/2 comprs. to supper
after 10 days to increase the dosing to 1x2

DOPERGIN 0,2Mg 1/2 to supper, after 10 days to add 1/2 at breakfast

FEVARIN 50 Mgs 1compressa after supper

Have you/they recommended a refuge in the hospital then, do I think that
medicines are not proper momentarily for her and don't see the necessity of
refuge in the hospital, her thing thinks of it?

rm03714 at