Activity Asscociated with the brain during awake and asleep

St. Crossley, Protector of So. Calif. st.crossley at
Fri Oct 9 23:42:34 EST 1998

I am doing a research project and was wondering if any of you could help me
I am trying to find out the differences in brain activity in awake states
vs. asleep states

I am trying to prove of disprove that the same areas of the brain correspond
with both dreaming and conscious and the only differences is the organ used
to receive the input

Thanks for your help
If you could e-mail me your answers, I would appreciate it, thanks

Harold Crossley