(none)

Alonzo Ross Alonzo.Ross at UMMED.EDU
Mon Oct 12 07:56:21 EST 1998

I125 is the best label but there is a paper Rosenberg et al J. Neurochem.
46, 641-648 (1986) in which NGF is biotinylated.

Alonzo Ross

>Hi all,
>
>I want to study the retrograde transport of NGF. I don't know how to label
>NGF then injected into target zone, so that I can trace labeled NGF from
>axon to cell body. I know isotope will do, but it is too expensive and
>somewhat dangerous. Can anyone give me an answer?
>
>Dr. Linan chen
>
>Dept. Anatomy
>Beijing Medical University

Alonzo H. Ross                                                508-856-8016
University of Massachusetts Medical Center    FAX 508-856-5080
Department of Pharmacology, S7-147            Alonzo.Ross at UMMED.EDU
Worcester, MA 01655
http://www.ummed.edu/dept/pharmacology/ross.htm