To Dag Stenberg

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Mon Oct 12 04:08:40 EST 1998

Cijadrachon <cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Oh, Cijadrachon ... It is apparent that you have knowledge, but the
> delusional part seems to dominate.

(long answer by Cijadrachon that i will respond shortly to):

> find out where Helsinki is in the first place, and it told me ...

Correct localization.

> I'd assume that Russians flattened some stuff quite thoroughly, ...

This I do not understand. The Russians tried to take over some 60 years
ago, but our army resisted them, and they had to give up.

> (This being  autumn here it reminds me:  Do you folks have magic
> mushrooms or other magic sense enhancers up there? Data?

No data. Folklore says they have. Especially mushrooms.
Shamanism was prominent among the Lapps (maybe distantly related to
Eskimos), as among all northern native peoples. The guy who introduced
me to modern neuroscience was fascinated by shamanism, but I myself have
found the Western-type neuroscience more titillating.

Dag Stenberg