A general comment and a farewell

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Mon Oct 12 03:43:57 EST 1998

Cijadrachon <cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Someone else:
> >instead of lurking, then bailing with the intent of checking back in 6 months to see if things
> >have magically gotten better.

> Given this room I'd say literally mistaken chances that things
> magically will get better are looking dim.

I am curious - if you wished, would you be able to correct that comment
of yours into the language of us less-creative beings? Could you show
us? Just as an exercise?

Dag Stenberg
Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: (int.+)358-9-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: (int.+)358-9-1918681
P.O.Box 9        (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland