Acid Pope II to Yourney(wo)men into The Temple Of The Mind

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 12 00:08:51 EST 1998

>Cijadrachon wrote in message <3620de11.684914 at news.zedat.fu-berlin.de>...
>[snip far too many words]

>Why do you feel the need to give a running commentary of your trips to the
>group?

>Erwin Hessle

If you would read before you'd snip you might have noticed  that I
said explicitly and  in that one several times DO NOT REply to  that
headline, PICK ANOTHER HEADLINE FOR YOUR RE.
And would have noticed that the first groups within the reply are
alt.drugs.psychedelics and rec.drugs.psychedelic, and  that there is
not THE group but 2 psychedelic, 2 magic and 2 mind ones.
If  you had cared to read the whole you would have noticed it in one
of the first that these are parts of an onrunning series, explicitly
asking not to interrupt it as you did, and if  you had read the titles
you would have noticed that they are mainly aimed at students and
yourney(wo)men (literally) into the (own and others) mind.

I mainly recall  the "Jesus ranges" not from being on trip  but me on
hashish and the other one a sober teenage woman still in school so
that I did not want her to take drugs. And them  being called Jesus
ranges already implies that they are not primarily LSD ranges.
The three there mentioned telepathic ranges as such can all three be
steered into when you are sober as well. They are like main ranges,
consisting of very many subranges.
Sense-enhancers might enable you to get certain ranges better and many
you usually do not get. LSD for example many subatomic ones. But the
basic ability as such you need first and a lot of ranges you can go to
wether you are on drugs or not, depending on how skilled  you are.

I would appreciate it if you could express your non-understanding of
the topic and all other comments under other Re titles than here.
As I explicitly requested.

If you want me to notice well simply write "To Cijadrachon ..."
(+maybe other words, like "referring to ...")
And preferably not to all six groups unless you are sure that it is
referring to all six groups.

I repeat,  I'd  apreciate it if there is NO interruption of this
"temple of  the mind" series.