long term potentiation

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Mon Oct 12 22:00:54 EST 1998

Scott's msg was enlightening. Because of the inherent integration of the nervous
system, it's certain that there's a connection. I'd not thought about it before
Scott's post, but if I were to study it, I'd begin at a point in the literature that
focussed on correlations between LTP and the various hippocampal "rythyms", and look
for a correlation to Parkinson's motor rythms. (That's where I'd start... can't say
whether it'd pan out.) ken

P. S. Thanks for the comprehensive perforant path ref.