To Ken, concerning brain-akasha

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 12 02:09:01 EST 1998

>every part of the nervous system "comprehends" what's going on in every other part of the
>nervous system

Concerning the according text where that one is from I recommend some
stuff I wrote,
currently stoned, but maybe it was under Acid Pope -  yourney(wo)man
into the temple of the  mind, a few  after the start but not the last
ones?

To do with waves and pressures giving the secotrs informations.

There (akasha-stuff  in sectors) is also data with what to on-line and
what not.

Such data to an extent can also  be received from another brain within
akasha-linking brains (energy-telepathy).

So if the other one is off-lining from seeing (/"seeing") outside my
systems usually do, too, without me having give the command  for that
(me having given orders out to vibe along with stuff in the other
brain and some other orders).

Acid Pope II