MND: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis

jastang at my-dejanews.com jastang at my-dejanews.com
Tue Oct 13 11:35:04 EST 1998

  Does anyone out there have any indepth information on the cell pathology of
the disease progression. As I am currently doing research on the subject
matter and am unable to gather information from the limited resources that I
have. What I need would be like, photographs of the cells involved under
various stains, How the disease progresses, the effects on the upper and
lower neuronal system down to the cellular level if not the genetic level.
Please provide references of any information from relevant sources if any.

  Any help or even pointing me in the right direction would be much
appreciated. Thanks! Cheers.