Acid Pope II to Yourney(wo)men into The Temple Of The Mind

John Mihic jmihic at wfubmc.nospam.edu
Wed Oct 14 07:32:08 EST 1998

In article <908300973.21841.5.nnrp-08.c1edc85a at news.demon.co.uk>,
erwin at cwcom.net says...

>Cijadrachon wrote in message <36218882.44317554 at news.zedat.fu-berlin.de>...
>>>Cijadrachon wrote in message <3620de11.684914 at news.zedat.fu-berlin.de>...
>>>[snip far too many words]
>>
>>>Why do you feel the need to give a running commentary of your trips to the
>>>group?
>>
>>>Erwin Hessle

Erwin, it's hopeless.  Somehow he got it into his (pot) head that
neuroscientists would in some way benefit from the enlightening 'trips' he
takes.  I suggest you either ignore this fool or get a newsreader that can
filter out his posts.  I hope he knows that all this crap he's spewing is being
archived at sites like DejaNews and will be around for years to come.

John