To Dag Stenberg

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 13 15:59:58 EST 1998

"given this room I'd say (OK so far) literally mistaken (??)
chances that things magically will get better are looking dim (OK)".

In the original sentence magic was not used like in

magic =  extending energies into others and change something there,
the way magic healers do,
and the way I heard some shaman  healers also cure cancer in the head,

but  it was used the way some sense-censored Westie  might use it,
sort of fairly-tale-magic-wise.

Any good healer  should understand magic well enough to discern
between serious magic as within healing, and fairy-tale-magic.
The peson who  said it  for me was someone  typically Westie,
and it was sort of an ironic mistaking his reference to magic as a
serious reference to magic.

Given where some of  the most pervert torturers of the people of the
other races are  magically,
and given the lacking will of all I know into magic to share minds
with someone cutting someone's eye-nerve or maiming around in brains,
to transfer their brains magical data,
I'd say within half a year it is not that likely that things magically
will have improved on this site.

(Not that I totally exclude it.
Then it will probably go "me great neuro title,title,soandso  have
just tortured so and so many mammals or stuck this technical device on
my brain and maybe some others', to be the first to have proven with
the following complicated words and methods, that the following,
thousands of years old basic stuff of  magic, IS existing!

With our next experiments we are hoping to catch up with soandsomany
thousands of  years ago, proud that WE established this (,too,
finally, with this tiny delay of several thousand years ... )
Lol   :-)