Serotonin and Depression

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Wed Oct 14 17:55:37 EST 1998

There will, however, be stuff that's been "deemed",  often with questionable rationale, to
have "worth", that will be recognized as other than such. This's a "problem" to the degree
that folks cannot transition to the vast new opportunities that will open up.

To Folks of Good Will: It's that "mistakes" of the Past are not allowed to Dictate the
Future. Please Reflect upon such in your Hearts. ken