Help the SCI Project!

rand at mindless.com rand at mindless.com
Wed Oct 14 04:41:55 EST 1998

Dear bionet.neuroscience members:

I have been supporting a cause I care a great deal
about, The Spinal Cord Injury Project, at no cost to me or to them,
through a new website called eyegive.

If you sign up, just for signing up, The Spinal Cord Injury Project
earns $2.
This happens only if you sign up before midnight, 10/15/98.

With just a few moments a day, I browse the eyegive page, and money
from
advertisers on it goes to help The Spinal Cord Injury Project.

eyegive also has an online store, where the merchants offer great
deals,
and contribute a percentage of the purchase price to my cause.

The typical eyegive member can therefore raise $10, $20, even $50 or
$100 per year for
their favorite cause just by browsing and shopping through eyegive, at
no cost to your
or your favorite cause.  This is a good deal, and it helps do good.
If we all get
together, we can do a lot of good!

I am writing to ask you to try eyegive, and help me help The Spinal
Cord Injury Project.
You can do so by clicking
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=3313&MID=22470
and registering, which only takes a few minutes.  (You can 'cut and
paste' this address
into your browser, also).

I hope you'll take a look at eyegive the next time you have an online
moment.  Now,
those online moments can do good.  (And, if The Spinal Cord Injury
Project isn't your cup
of tea, you can select another, or even list YOUR favorite.)

Thank you.

Steven Edwards