Right visual field to left hemisphere. Why?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Oct 15 18:34:20 EST 1998

Kindly, do not make 3rd party refs, that can, in any way, be interpreted as
demeaning to the 3rd party during interaction with me. It's my position
that such constitutes Libel because it forces me into the position of being
an unwilling party to it to the demeaning dynamics.

For myself, and with respect to myself, there needn't be any concern, but
I'm Obliged with respect to 3rd parties, and I endeavor to fulfill my
Obligations. K. P. Collins

K. C. Cheng, I do not, as yet, fully understand what's transpired here,
but, if such is in any way warranted, I Apologize to you from my "Heart".
ken