Right visual field to left hemisphere. Why?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 14 22:27:39 EST 1998

In <36241E44.774388A0 at pop3.concentric.net> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
>> writes:
>> >
>> - - - - - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>> at 12:00 noon next Monday...)
>>
>> Naively, I assume that decussation sends signals from left somatic

>>  and it all stands
>> >proven (and has for more than a decade). ken
>>
>> Can you be more precise in your citation of the proof?  If not the
>> actual volume number and page, perhaps the name of the author and/or
>> journal and at least a hint at the year?  (more than a
decade...maybe
>> l987? 1986?)
>
>1980.
>
>> I have a sinking feeling: might the author be "ken" ???
>
>I confess.
>
>> (hope its not a nom de plume for kccheng...)
>
>Now you've lost =me=.
>

>> F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
>> New York Neuropsychology Group
>>

>Cheers, Sir. ken collins

Well, how coy can you get.  Thank you thank you thank you for those
gracious hints: Collins, K. (1980).  Now if you could hint at the name
of the journal we MIGHT be motivated to look at this "proof"...  Maybe
just the initials of the journal?  or just the publisher? or which data
base (e.g.  Medline or SCI) might have indexed that journal that year?

F. LeFever