Right visual field to left hemisphere. Why?

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 14 17:19:51 EST 1998

Frank LeFever
>You do qualify as a kccheng clone.

(Spoke the one advocating scientificness... ;-)

(I herewith declare thee prrrejudiced against
the person claiming to work against prejudices.)

I take that comment  to mean that his theories are about as wrong as
yours and Chengs concerning "the" memory?
(Though you both got part right, you in the facts probably gotten on
the costs of others,
and Cheng some major other concept, not completely right, but pretty
close for someone not using the senses the Vatican forbade.)

However I must say that reading there is a style difference.

Not just Capital stuff.  ;-)

And since you seem to be anti-Chenging:

Thinking about your stuff so far took me considerably shorter than one
Cheng said, where I went processing to the point of writing down in
order not to lose track, and in the end deleted the stuff, remembering
the end-results, thinking that if I do recall some day I should ask
some magic perceiver about that.

In the stuff he says to me  it seems you neuro-folks understand the
brain even less  than he does.
And that is why he is so youngishly upset about it.

      l       r

Maybe if the magical  inputs come in one way
and the crossing stuff the other,
it is easier for the out-balancing whatever?

       (r)

And maybe if one eye was off-line that way you'd have the magical
input run one side a lot and the eye the other, though maybe that's
nonsense,  would have to think about that one more awake.