To Cheng or anyone who knows and can tell me

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 14 18:10:21 EST 1998

>> Has anyone ever really proven the existence of a single electron?
>> Has anyone ever managed with machines to perceive an electron?

>> (Quite possibly this is nonsense, just if I were working on what you
>> do, I'd wonder about that point.)

>I think the existence of electrons was initially more mathematically
>proven than actually being observed. However, accumulated evidence in
>physics and chemistry has proven its actual existence. =

"Accumulated evidence..."
In short: HAS anyone SEEN one ever with some machine.

Is there any single existing picture or something like that
of one single electron?

And no guessing, I am serious: Have you or anyone ever seen a picture
of one single electron or can tell me where I can find such a picture?

Cheng, if I were you I'd  get such a picture.

Just of fun calculate through for the brain and other stuff if there
were no electrons and the stuff were instead sort of a roundish
"layer-energy" hull/halo.... !

And then stick your photon theories slightly altered in again.

Ciyadrachon