Serotonin and Depression

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Oct 17 00:52:01 EST 1998

CORRECTION:

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:

> Dr. Eiffel's vision was not misplaced... just displaced... hopefully, not forever. ken

at least not for long this night... it was Laboulaye's idea and Bartholdi's design,
supported by the Franco-American Union, and remains one of the warmest sentiment-things
in in the minds of the U.S. Citizenry. It's sad that the spirit of inter-Nation
togetherness of the original vision is not kept in sight, though. I apologize for my
improper reference... Dr. Eiffel's work "ain't bad either" :-), and is one of the
most-longed-for destinations for folks over here (I crash landed Flight Simulator in
Paris, and drove around the streets there until I came to the Tower just to "be" there
:-)  ken