GROSS CORRUPTION IN EDUCATION !!!!

suarez at my-dejanews.com suarez at my-dejanews.com
Sat Oct 17 12:04:52 EST 1998

             IF YOU  REALLY DO CARE ABOUT JUSTICE, HELP STOP THIS...

Dear friends,

  I think that unchecked corruption wherever it happens affects us all sooner
or later...

  I invite you to visit the following site where you'll learn about the
INCREDIBLE things that happened at a university:

                        http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/9581/

                                                    (English)

                        http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/9759/

                                                     (Spanish)

and if you agree with the contents, fax your opinion to those involved so
that they stop laughing at us all in the impunity that people's indifference
assures them...

  I've just learnt that recently at that university another case of
plagiarism led to the resignation of the Dean of one of its Faculties but the
professors there although they accepted the resignation and agreed with the
accusation, declared that  the accused had "an inexhaustible academic
engagement and his behaviour agreed with the university's principles" .....
!!!!???  (Revista Tres, Montevideo, Aug. 21, 1998, page 10) and that they
expected him to return to teach as soon as possible.  What DO YOU THINK about
this?

   Like Ripley would say, "Incredible but true...".

  Thank you for your time and HAVE A NICE DAY !  I hope you decide to send
faxes to those responsible so as to help stop their disgusting behaviour to
other people in the future.

                 If you want to get in touch with me, email me to:

                                                       luis-suarez at bigfoot.com