BRAIN POLICE

Teodorico jpmouton11 at accesosis.es
Sun Oct 18 22:58:42 EST 1998

"At the smallest they are about the size of a grain of rice" (!) You must be
talking about devices employed for veterinarian identification, I guess. At
now, electrodes and microchips can be built at the nanometric scale. The
classified technology involved with military/government covert mind control
operations is at the quantum level.
Here's an excerpt of a military physician's speech in the 1960s:

"Distances were not a problem, since long wavelengths could travel globally
at the speed of light.
Liquid crystals which are injected directly into the bloodstream and fasten
themselves to the brain have been developed in the last ten years. It works
on the same principle as the usual transmitter and uses the same technology
and contains the same possiblities.
An essential part of biotelemetry encompasses the transmission of data. This
occurs mostly with help from a surgically implanted transmitter. The
technology has been developed quite extensively in medical research."

(P.M. Persson, Swedish Defense Research Institution, FOA, 1965)

So at now, the problem would be likely to do them big enough to need a
syringe...

Dirk Bruere <"artemis"@xkbnet.co.uk> escribió en mensaje
<70bu7f$7qk at news5-gui.server.cableol.net>...