Brain implants give the paralyzed a voice

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 18 09:41:47 EST 1998

>Been there.

>The trick is coming back.

>You're clearly a candidate for sectioning.

Yes, of  course  I am; how do you want to understand insane if not
understanding enough of the program settings for it?

And for the advanced insane the trick is not  to come back, that's for
the ones who are still on the common mass levels of insanity and
believe that feeling better is it or shifting back to the insanity
levels declared norm in  the culture where they are.
But for the advanced insane to set the thousands of programs to
different stages and watching thousands and billions of settings for
"insane" might be aspired goal.
You simply just don't  delight enough in the bio-program spectacles.

And once you are far enough if you segregate from the emotion
generators you yourself are nearly devoid of emotions.

So when you dock out your are not insane yourself but at Mr.Spock
levels... only with the I.Q of a rabbit.  As then the front is
off-line, too, or at least with me it used to be that way back then.

 And when you link with them you are insane again,
 as then the signals of them are back within you.

You simply lack that perspective and the literal  one of in-SANE.

Given my strict LSD coke chocolate THC diet, what's sane?

Odd word.  ;-)

(...Mostly joking on your perception of "insane",
don't take most of what I just wrote serious.)