Encp. Neurosci. - comments

Ian Jones bssiwj at bath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 02:35:49 EST 1998

Hi Ken,

the ISBN number I have for the CD-ROM version is:

0-444-82614-9

It is published by Elsevier (1997). They have some information about it on
their web site (don't have the URL on me at the moment, try a search
engine if you want to look it up). The cost is around 160 USD = 100 UKP
(approx.).

Happy hunting.
Ian

--
Ian Jones, PhD,
Department of Biology and Biochemistry,

Tel. (44) 01225 826826 ex. 5870 (office), 4342 (lab)
Fax. (44) 01225 826779