BRAIN POLICE

Teodorico jpmouton11 at accesosis.es
Tue Oct 20 17:30:01 EST 1998

au730 at detroit.freenet.org escribió en mensaje
<70g9v5$u80$2 at news2.acs.oakland.edu>...

>flea power grain-size teletransmitters are a relatively rare danger...

When you're on the side of the implanters and controllers, maybe. Shall we
say since when are they being implanted at a massive scale or shall we
shut-up and dismiss it as paranoia? (House's speciality)

>... more dangerous are politicians amateur and other who are liars...

Who are these, then? Anyway, we should agree that even more dangerous are
professional politicians, who are both, politicians and professional liars.
(Or Pentagon's puppets...........)

>... there's your real damage ownership source, and the "lion's share"
>of the realistically-evaluated danger!

There's no worse dictatorship than a covert dictatorship. Now that their
clandestine and classified atrocities are about to burst right at their
reptile's face is when you/they understand that your/their empire was
founded on the inexistent.
The time for retribution has come.

----------

Dirk Bruere <"artemis"@xkbnet.co.uk> escribió en mensaje
<70fsfd$s75 at news5-gui.server.cableol.net>...
>Teodorico wrote:
>>
>> "At the smallest they are about the size of a grain of rice" (!) You must
be
>> talking about devices employed for veterinarian identification, I guess.
At
>> now, electrodes and microchips can be built at the nanometric scale. The
>
>So what? The scale we are talking about is one where enough energy has
>to be processed to both receive a signal and respond with enough energy
>that a satellite can pick it up. Grain of rice it is. BTW, the vetinary
>ones have a range of about 1 metre.
>
>> classified technology involved with military/government covert mind
control
>> operations is at the quantum level.
>
>Ah yes... the 'classified technology' that is so far in advance of
>current electronics (despite tens of billions per year being spent in
>civilian chip R&D) that any ludicrous claim is possible. This would be
>the kind of military electronics I know about, ie the stuff that merely
>*looks* like obsolete crap, but is really disguised quantum tech.
>
>> Here's an excerpt of a military physician's speech in the 1960s:
>>
>> "Distances were not a problem, since long wavelengths could travel
globally
>> at the speed of light.
>
>True. And a mobile phone will reach for light years (given a good
>receiver).
>
>> Liquid crystals which are injected directly into the bloodstream and
fasten
>> themselves to the brain have been developed in the last ten years. It
works
>> on the same principle as the usual transmitter and uses the same
technology
>> and contains the same possiblities.
>
>So, this superscience from the 60's still has not been reached by
>civilian companies such as Intel, Fujitsu etc
>
>> An essential part of biotelemetry encompasses the transmission of data.
This
>> occurs mostly with help from a surgically implanted transmitter. The
>> technology has been developed quite extensively in medical research."
>
>And a lot bigger than a grain of rice.
>
>> So at now, the problem would be likely to do them big enough to need a
>> syringe...
>
>No. The problem you have is bundling claims about power and distance
>with claims about how small things can get, with claims about 'secret
>science' that cannot be disproved (because it's secret) and adding a
>dose of paranoia and coming up with non existent technology.
>
>I'm just surprised that the word 'Roswell' hasn't appeared yet.
>
>Dirk

No. One problem I have is that I've been implanted by those sewer psycopaths
in 1996 after kidnapping, because of political motives, here, in Spain.
Another one, is that last night, their slow, criminal police-military planes
got me an overdose of EM/infrared laser heating after posting a very
embarrassing article for this government -and others-, and the nausea plus
the headache, plus the systematic sleep deprivation, makes writing this a
tough exercise.
We can discuss about the truth, but, if you deny it, remember that written
words remains... It is not my purpose of revealing here and now classified
information that we do possess, besides the fact that English is not my
speaking language. Anyway, here are few excerpts at public disposal -from
Cheryl Welsh' report- that can give an idea of the level reached by the
military. Some say they're 20 years ahead, others say 40...
The main thing here, is that we need less servile government parasites and
more fighting for true humanity.

T. Mouton

---------

Cornwell, John (1994, Sept.4). A Mindfield For the Brains Trust. Sunday
Times. Lexis-Nexis.

"...Penrose, the 62-year old Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at
Oxford...who made his name by collaborating with Stephen Hawking in the
1960s on black holes, was drawn to the consciousness debate in the late
1980s... ...In Shadows of the Mind, Penrose demonstrates that mathematics
and physics are more central to the problems of consciousness than computer
science or even biology. At the same time, he urges that physics must take
consciousness into its scope. "...We must look for a feature of the brain,"
he says, "that can mediate between the microscopic world of quantum physics
and our everyday realm of classical physics." ..."The microtubules are
themselves microscopic tubes made of proteins called tubulins. Each tubulin
individually seems to behave something like a switch, increasing neuronal
numerosity by something like 10,000m"

----------

Jibu, Mari, Hagan, Scott, Hameroff, Stuart R., Pribram, Karl H., Yasue,
Kunio. (1993, August 10) Quantum Optical Coherence in Cytoskeletal
Microtubules: Implications for Brain Function. BioSystems 32 (1994),
195-209.

"Abstract 'Laser-like,' long-range coherent quantum phenomena may occur
biologically within cytoskeletal microtubules. This paper presents a
theoretical prediction of the occurrence in biological media of the
phenomena which we term 'superradiance' and 'self-induced transparency'.
Interactions between the electric dipole field of water molecules confined
within the hollow core of microtubules and the quantized electromagnetic
radiation field are considered, and microtubules are theorized to play the
roles of non-linear coherent optical devices. Superradiance is a specific
quantum mechanical ordering phenomenon with characteristic times much
shorter than those of thermal interaction. Consequently, optical
signaling(and computation) in microtubules would be free from both thermal
noise and loss. Superradiant optical computing in networks of microtubules
and other cytoskeletal structures may provide a basis for biomolecular
cognition and a substrate for consciousness.

----------

Dyson, Freeman.(1997)Imagined Worlds.President and Fellows of Harvard
College. Acknowledgments.

"This book grew out of a set of lectures given in May 1995 at the Hebrew
University of Jerusalem... ...The idea of radiotelepathy first appeared, so
far as I know, in the science-fiction novel Last and First Men, written by
Olaf Stapledon, in 1931, ...in which the cells of a multicellular creature
communicate with each other by means of electric and magnetic fields... To
understand in depth what is going on in the brain, we need tools that can
fit inside or between the neurons and transmit reports of neural events to
receivers outside. ...observing instruments... with rapid response, high
band-width and high spacial resolution... We know that high-frequency
electromagnetic signals can be propagated through brain tissue for distances
of the order of centimeters. We know that microscopic generators and
receivers of electromagnetic radiation are possible. We know that modern
digital data-handling technology is capable of recording and analyzing the
signals emerging from millions of tiny transmitters simultaneously. ...We
need a technology that allows us to build and deploy large arrays of small
transmitters inside a living brain, just as integrated-circuit technology
allows us to build large arrays of small transistors on a chip of silicon.
...Radioneurology is in principle only an extension of the existing
technology of magnetic resonance imaging, which also used radio-frequency
magnetic fields to observe neural structures. A rough estimate based on the
available band-width indicates that a million transmitters could be
monitored through each patch of brain surface with size equal to the radio
wave-length. The factor of a million is the ratio between the radio
band-width, of the order of hundreds of millions of cycles per second, and
the band-width of a neuron, of the order of hundred of cycles..."

----------

Coyle, Anna (1992, Sept.14). Science and Technology: The Machine That
Watches You Think. Independent (London). Pg.14.

..."We are aiming to build up an image of where the current is flowing,
"says Dr. Steven Swithenby, director of the Biomagnetism group at Open
University... ...Squid is the acronym for superconducting quantum
interference device, and it measures magnetic flux or field extremely
accurately at ultra-low levels, such as the level reached when a group of
neurons in the brain is triggered. The device is made of a ring of
superconducting material, usually niobium metal, a few millimetres wide,
with a slice of insulator, a few atoms thick, sanwiched into the loop. when
an electric current is applied to this superconductor, the flowing current
generates a magnetic field around the wire loop. Inside the superconducting
loop this magnetic field is extremely sensitive to any changes in magnetism.
If a change in magnetic field is detected, the current flow in the Squid
changes to re-adjust the field strength to counter the external force. ...
"We can look at what is going on in the head, but it takes a lot of
mathematics to unscramble the whole mess so that we can make a sensible
image," Dr. Swithenby says. ...The magnetic field generated by the brain in
response to an external stimulus, and measured by the Squid, is about 100
millions times weaker than the Earth's magnetic field, and a million times
weaker than the magnetic fields around overhead power cables. ...A less
expensive and more practical approach, used at the Open University, is to
couple the Squid to another device known as a gradiometer. In effect the
gradiometer is a matched pair of (non-superconducting) magnetometers placed
between the Squid and the patient's head. One of the pair measures the
external magnetic field outside the brain, the other measured the total
field, including the contribution from the brain, and the difference between
the two is measured by the Squid....The so-called high -temperature
superconductors-metal oxides that can work at temperatures of up to 100
degrees above absolute zero- are the next stage in the development of
workable machines. ..."In three or four years' time, who knows what Squids
will be made of?"
Squids are not new: they were first postulated by the theoretical physicist
Anthony Leggett at the University of Illinois in the early Eighties.