Autonomic Nervous System

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Oct 22 21:57:02 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:

> I've received no concrete communication that anyone understands.

nor has anyone, in 29 years, pointed out any flaw in the work... no simple courtesy,
no "blazing saddles"... just a big nothing.

'til there's something more than nothing, I'm Obliged to persist, not only on behalf
of those for whom the work was undertaken and accomplished, but on behalf of Science,
itself, aren't I? It cannot be that Science be allowed to fail as it would if I were
to bail out before things are brought to their fruition. It's a burden, but one that
I accept. And this constitutes my definition of "being nice". I'll not abandon
Science even though Science is feigning "ignorance"... In the end, Science'll be
better for it... or I'll be dead, and released from my Obligation.

But if I really cared, wouldn't I "be nice"? I tried, admittedly, only for 10 years.
But I tried. During that span, what I'd confronted became apparent, and I resolved to
just continue, dealing with the "expanded" problem's stuff. ken collins