Can a human being remember pain ?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Oct 22 20:52:22 EST 1998

Katrina, If you are (or anyone else is), wondering why I so persist in what's so
seemingly-negative, it is =not= because there's any "trauma" with which I cannot
deal. Rather it is because, in 29 years, no one in my science has expressed, to
me, that he/she understands the work I've done. I assume that there are folks
who understand the work, but I cannot act upon that assumption, lest, as is
discussed in the "Automation of Knowing..." ms., I be misled by feigned
dynamics.

So, I continue, and while I must do so, I also continue my lament on behalf of
those who suffer much more than too-much. If it comes across as if the pain is
my own, it is, but it is because, through my long experiencing of the cruelty of
prejudice, I have become one with the folks on whose behalves I inncently
undertook the work 29 years ago last month.

In the end, this is a matter that must be settled with Forthrightness. There is
danger in anything else because, anything else will "teach" that Truth "is
optional", and what would, then, follow would be the death of Science. I stand
against such, not for myself for it's too-late for me, but on behalf of every
person who'll ever dare to seek Truth. ken collins