good neuro textbooks

Pam Willoughby pjw106 at york.ac.uk
Fri Oct 23 04:34:33 EST 1998

I have a copy on my bookshelf at the moment - don't know if that counts :)
Got it from Heffers in Cambridge, UK.  Is it available in UK and not
elsewhere at the moment?  Seems unlikely but you never know...

Pam.

Joseph V. Martin <jomartin at crab.rutgers.edu> wrote in article
<362FA2E2.C4F5B192 at crab.rutgers.edu>...