Can a human being remember pain ?

CAMaderer drcomet at utdallas.edu
Sat Oct 24 05:05:44 EST 1998

>This isn't "memory"... it's just damaged tissue being stressed once again,
and

  Thank you.  I've always wondered about this because I work as a legal
advocate for people who have disabilities.  A lot of times their Doctors say
there is no explanation for the reports of pain expressed by their patients.
Especially with people who have undergone repeated back surgeries and
supposedly have been given a "clean bill of health".

>the "pain" sensation is actually new stuff, most likely in response to

    so where do I find some of your work?