IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP


helen wangh at usfca.edu
Sun Oct 25 14:56:06 EST 1998


	Hi, I have a son who has been sick for six years.  We've seen
psychologists and neurologists many times, but everything seems to
turn out okay from Cat Scans and MRi.  But he says he has constantly 
feel the sensation of pressure inside his head.  If he need to study, 
the sensation will move around under the eye, and move to the back of
his head, and even goes to his hand.  He cannot think clearly; he
cannot even focus while watching T.V.  He cannot study at all.  He has
been taking anti-depression drugs and anti-anxiety drugs to no avail.
His symptoms started after he has excessive worry and fear, and cram
for his College entrance exam, SAT.  

	Would anyone happen to know if there is a test to test the
pressure inside the head and spinal column?  I've heard from someone
in asia with similar symptoms.  This particular person too over
studied and felt a pressure inside the head.  This person told me the
doctor there was able to measure the pressure (inside the head or
spinal column) and found that the pressure was too high.  This person
said that after a surgical operation to releave the pressure, her life
went back to normal.  Is there a doctor here who's reading this
newsgroup heard of such?  

	Please reply via email:  wangh at usfca.edu

thanks in advance

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net