Autonomic Nervous System

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 25 09:37:19 EST 1998

Steven: don't sweat it.  Collins is one of several incessantly posting
poseurs in this newsgroup who are incapable of simple, direct,
straightforward statements which can be directly tested.  Or perhaps
they are afraid to do so.  It is not surprising that they have found no
acceptance for their "ideas" in peer-reviewed journals or in college
classrooms or scientific meetings.  Your request for simple language
that you can understand is no reflection on your age and status; we
would all repeat your plea if we thought kcollins or the others had
anything important or true to say.

If they could write clearly, briefly, and to the point, they could
clarify their own thinking and perhaps self-corrrect and move to
soomething else OR even come up with some small thing worth publishing.

  (n.b.: I have a Ph.D. from a good program in a gooood university, and
have been reading current  scientific literature in many different
fields for much longer than you have been alive and know the difference
between clear writing about difficult subjects and pretentious
obscurantism)

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group

In <70tt34$5c$2 at news-1.news.gte.net> rand at mindless.com (Steven Edwards)
writes:

(quoting kcollins)

>>anyway. Meanwhile, the whole pile-of-crap way in which science is
turning its
>>back upon its responsibilities to itself is being documented. Being
Scientist,