postdoctoral position

John Mihic jmihic at
Sun Oct 25 10:42:30 EST 1998

In article <362d6559.27259277 at>,
cijadra at says...
>>...Micturition, defecation, and sexual function are studied in the
>>rat. Neuroanatomical, neurophysiological, and pharmacological techniques
>>are applied to study the nervous system underlying these functions.
>>Experience in microneurosurgery, immunohistochemistry, general
>>...I. Nadelhaft, Ph.D.
>>VA Medical Center
>>R&D Service (151)
>>Bay Pines, FL 33744
>Stop abusing or imprisoning persons of other races.
>Rats are definitely persons, and with very different personalities.

Of course they are!  And so are the fleas they sometimes carry.  Okay I
confess!!  I just wiped out at least one hundred 'persons' with the windshield
of my car as I drove in to work this morning.  These invertebrate 'persons'
were just buzzing around minding their own business when, WHAMMO, I imprisoned
them on my windshield and headlights.  Sob...weep... bummer....

This is just another of the "a rat is a boy is a cockroach" PETA lines we're
all oh-so-accustomed to hearing. Snore.....