NEEDED: Sources on Rat Brain development

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 24 09:04:54 EST 1998

Insteaed of abusing persons from other races or busying yourself
forever with others who did,
rather check the effect of artificial signals in a regular distance
not too far nor too short away from each other, with humans
volunteering with such problems.

Maybe keep it to just 3-5 signals in a row and not very loud, so that
"overload-cramp-pulsing" setting in for serious and spreading too far
is avoided. With some who react to such stuff there are ways against
that that can be learned to an extent.

(And, if no head injuries, drug damages or genetic reasons were the
cause, if such stuff would interest me I might wonder if water
underground crossing with "Curry" (energy grid ) lines or crosses are
or were below the bed of such a person for a while; though I am not
sure if that has to do with it  like it can have with some other
problems within the head & body.)