postdoctoral position

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 24 09:04:45 EST 1998

>...Micturition, defecation, and sexual function are studied in the
>rat. Neuroanatomical, neurophysiological, and pharmacological techniques
>are applied to study the nervous system underlying these functions.
>Experience in microneurosurgery, immunohistochemistry, general
>pharmacology,

>...I. Nadelhaft, Ph.D.
>VA Medical Center
>R&D Service (151)
>Bay Pines, FL 33744

Stop abusing or imprisoning persons of other races.

Rats are definitely persons, and with very different personalities.

You might not like your defecation and sexual function studied against
your consent either. Though someone should do to you as you folks do
to other mammal races, then maybe some day you get it.

I will never understand  why there are people where you can tell them
not to mistreat other people and they continue, but when finally
someone does the same to them or their children or a person they love,
it is amazing to observe how serious they then take it.